HID Conversion Kits (50w / 4200k)
H3 GLOBE TYPE
Upgrade your QH to HID
High calibre for maximum performance
Xray Vision HID conversion kits are custom manufactured to exacting standards—standards that exceed even the OEM requirements for HID stipulated by the likes of BMW or Mercedes. It is this exceptional level of quality control that makes the Xray Vision HID conversion kits the best and brightest currently available in Australia.
This 50 Watt versions, Xray Vision HID conversion kit come standard with 4200K globes,
Features of the Xray Vision HID conversion kit range:
- Kits include 2x ballasts, 2x HID globes, 2x starters and wiring
- Can be used to replace any existing quartz halogen globe in most original base types—including H4 high/low beam technology
- 50 Watt kits output around five times the light output of a standard 55 Watt quartz halogen headlight globe
- Kits come standard with either 6000K globes (close to daylight) or 4200K globes (equivalent light colour to OEM headlights)
- 50W HID kits are suitable for external fitments, and not recommended for plastic reflectors or lights under 120mm diameter
- New Soft Start technology means increased switching speed whilst reducing flickering with low EMI ballast units
- Sealed electrical connections with improved protection from moisture, dust and insulation break down
- HID burners with improved focal point accuracy and lumen output
- H4 kits feature improved compatibility for ALL vehicle types in 12V and 24V with higher speed switching and improved lighting pattern
- The H4 kits also feature accurate low beam cutoff for improved oncoming driver protection
- 50W HID ballast dimensions: H 18mm x D 110mm x W 65mm
- 50W HID kit current draw: run 4.2A@12V, start-up 8.4A@12V
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.