Upgrade your QH to HID
High calibre for maximum performance
Xray Vision HID conversion kits are custom manufactured to exacting standards—standards that exceed even the OEM requirements for HID stipulated by the likes of BMW or Mercedes. It is this exceptional level of quality control that makes the Xray Vision HID conversion kits the best and brightest currently available in Australia.
These 35w HID conversion kits come standard with 6000K globes, but also have the option for OEM standard 4200K/4300K globes in a massive range of base types. See options to find the kit that best suits your application.
35W SS High Intensity Discharge Conversion Kits
Features of the Xray Vision HID conversion kit range:
- Kits include 2x ballasts, 2x HID globes, 2x starters and wiring
- Can be used to replace any existing quartz halogen globe in most original base types—including H4 high/low beam technology
- 35 Watt kits feature micro ballasts that can fit into small spaces
- 35 Watt kits output around three times the light output of a standard 55 Watt quartz halogen headlight globe
- Kits come standard with 6000K globes (close to daylight)
- 35W HID kits are suitable for most compact and internal fitments,including Hella Rallye 4000, Lightforce XGT and others
- New Soft Start technology means increased switching speed whilst reducing flickering with low EMI ballast unit
- Sealed electrical connections with improved protection from moisture, dust and insulation break down
- HID burners with improved focal point accuracy and lumen output
- H4 kits feature improved compatibility for ALL vehicle types in 12V and 24V with higher speed switching and improved lighting pattern
- The H4 kits also feature accurate low beam cutoff for improved oncoming driver protection
- 35W HID ballast dimensions: H 13mm x D 85mm x W 63mm
- 35W HID kit current draw: run 3A@12V, start-up 6A@12V
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.