RHINO Platform & Backbone Kit (1528mm x 1236mm) Ranger & BT50
DUAL CAB Pioneer-Platform & Backbone Mounting System
Carry more on your Ford Ranger or Mazda BT-50 Dual Cab with the Rhino-Rack Backbone System!
The sleek and stylish Pioneer Platform with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. The black powder-coated design makes life easier by allowing you to load and unload your equipment in moments. The Pioneer Platform is made from reinforced nylon and aluminium which creates a lightweight strength that is incredibly durable. The non-corrosive Pioneer Platform has withstood testing in the harshest conditions around the world so you know it can be trusted.
*Requires Fit Kit SP308
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for your Ford Ranger or Mazda BT-50. Connecting to your vehicle's roof via 3 bases on each side, it allows for a Rhino-Rack Pioneer System to be fitted on top.
Specialty Tracks for vehicles, come as a pair and includes hardware and end caps.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
External Dimensions - Width 1,236 mm / Height 45 mm / Length 1,528 mm
- MAZDA BT50 4dr Ute Dual Cab 11/11 On
- FORD Ranger PX/PX2/PX3 4dr Ute Double Cab 10/11 On
- FORD Ranger Raptor PX3 4dr Ute Double Cab 07/18 On
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.