Clearview Towing Mirrors (Original Style) - Ford Ranger PX 1,2,3 2012+
Australia’s Original Full Replacement Towing Mirrors
Clearview Towing Mirrors are the result of nearly 10 years of careful research and development. Tested on the corrugated roads of Australia – from Cape York’s Telegraph Track to the Gibb River Road, Clearview Mirrors are purpose built tough for Australian conditions.
Each mirror in the range is designed to handle any challenge the outback has to offer; earning their reputation as a top quality product built to exceed customer expectations. With adjustable flat and convex mirrors for perfect viewing angles and a range of available features, Clearview Towing Mirrors are your first and best choice to view past a towed caravan, boat or trailer safely and reliably.
Clearview Mirrors are built to be vehicle specific and as such, won’t fit all vehicles. But they do have mirrors designed to fit more than 32 different vehicle models! Clearview’s ever-expanding range includes vehicle brands as diverse as Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Ford, Chevrolet, Holden, Isuzu, Mazda, Jeep, and Land Rover. Clearview’s range of Towing Mirrors is constantly evolving. So even if there isn’t a model currently available to suit your vehicle, Clearview is likely busy perfecting one for it right now.
Clearview Towing Mirrors are supplied with plug and play wiring for easy installation when supplied with features replacing identical existing side mirror features. This means the features listed below will only operate as described if the feature existed in your standard side mirrors prior to being replaced with Clearview Towing Mirrors.
Original Clearview Mirrors
- Electric Glass - Electrically adjustable upper flat mirror glass.
- Manual Glass - Manually adjust upper flat mirror glass.
- Convex Glass - Manually adjustable lower convex mirror glass for more vision in your blind spots.
- Indicators/Turn Signal - Lights on the outside of the mirror head will illuminate when you turn your indicator on. Indicators are required to be in Clearview Mirrors by law if you have pre-existing indicators in your OEM (Original Electric Mirror) mirror.
- Heated Glass - Heated upper large flat glass with help de-mist your mirrors in frosty weather. This works off the vehicle de-mister. This feature will require hard wiring if your vehicle does not contain the pre-existing heated glass feature. Small heated lower convex mirror not available.
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) - BSM icon illuminates on the flat mirror glass when the vehicle’s BSM sensors detect a vehicle passing on either side. If your vehicle does not contain the BSM feature, this is not a feature we can add to your vehicle as an aftermarket extra. BSM only available for vehicles with BSM in OEM mirror.
- Manual-folding base mount - Mirrors will fold manually inwards towards the vehicle working off a cam and pin mechanism. Mirrors will be required to be folded by hand.
- Power-folding base mount - Mirrors will fold electrically inwards towards the vehicle in the same manner as the original side mirrors if you choose the option of power-fold.
NOTE - All Power-Folding side mirrors can be upgraded to auto-folding with an Auto-Fold Module. An auto-fold upgrade is only necessary if the auto-fold feature is not already functional in the vehicle (if you have to press a button to fold the mirrors). UPGRADE OPTION: It is important to note that HARD-WIRING IS REQUIRED IN THIS SCENARIO ONLY and we recommend the Kit be installed by a registered Auto-Electrician. An ADDITIONAL 2 TO 3 HOURS LABOUR TIME will be required for the installation.
- 36 Month Product Warranty (Conditions Apply)
- Electrically Operated Large Flat Mirrors - Yes
- Manually Operated Small Convex Mirrors - Yes
- Black or Chrome Finish - Yes (*Cameras only available in black)
- Manual Extension for Towing - Yes
- Indicators - Only if Ordered
- Powerfold - Optional
- Auto-Dip for Reverse - No
- Memory Adjustments - No
- Colour Coding - Contact Us
- Heated - Only if Ordered
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.