RHINO Platform & Backbone Kit (1528mm x 1236mm) Amarok Dual Cab
Complete Kit Pioneer-Platform & Backbone Mounting System
Carry more on your Volkswagen Amarok Dual Cab with the Rhino-Rack Backbone System!
The sleek and stylish Pioneer Platform with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. The black powder-coated design makes life easier by allowing you to load and unload your equipment in moments. The Pioneer Platform is made from reinforced nylon and aluminium which creates a lightweight strength that is incredibly durable. The non-corrosive Pioneer Platform has withstood testing in the harshest conditions around the world so you know it can be trusted.
*Requires Fit Kit SP308
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for your VOLKSWAGEN Amarok. Connecting to your vehicle's roof via 2 bases on each side, it allows for a Rhino-Rack Pioneer System to be fitted on top.
Specialty Tracks for vehicles, come as a pair and includes hardware and end caps.
- Made from aluminium and fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners
- Black powder coated for increased corrosion resistance
- Most versatile and modular platform on the market
- Faster installation with Integrated measuring strip
- Additional accessory channels on front and rear extrusions
- Channel on underside of front and rear extrusions
- Integrated wiring capabilities within all extrusions
- Corners can be drilled/cut out to provide access to wiring
- Compatible with Pioneer Platform Accessories**
- Included torque limiting tool ensures fasteners are properly tightened and makes regular maintenance easy.
- ** A selection of accessories require upgrading.
External Dimensions - Width 1,236 mm / Height 45 mm / Length 1,528 mm
- VOLKSWAGEN Amarok 4dr Ute Dual Cab 2/11 On
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.