The XRS family is a new Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRSTM is the first of a new generation of connected UHF radios with unique features never before seen.
It is the first ever UHF CB radio with app control and introduces new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
Much like a smart device, the XRS family are software upgradable via the app, keeping customers up to date with the latest features and technology.
The new XRS Connect professional grade speaker microphone features a powerful 2 watt speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display.
- Compliant Specification: Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range: TX476.425-477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels: 80
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
- Operation Mode: Simplex or half Duplex with repeater talk around.
- Scanning Speed: 25 ms per channel (40 channels per second)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-16 volts DC
- Battery Polarity: Negative Earth
- Standard Test Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection: 30 volts DC max. At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
- Reverse Voltage Protection: Diode Crowbar
- Overcurrent Protection: In-line 2 amp fuse
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Zones: 8 (50 channels per zone)
- Scan lists: 3
- RF Output: 5 wattspurious Emission: < - 70 dBc
- Frequency Error: < ± 1.5 kHz
- Modulation: FM
- Maximum Deviation: < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz +1-3 dB
- Demodulated Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB unweighted
- Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- Intermediate Frequencies: 38.85 MHz, 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 122 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- Selectivity: - 6 dB at + 3.5 kHz, ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- Intermodulation Immunity: -72 dB
- Blocking Immunity: -98 dB
- Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
- Audio Output Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB unweighted
- Current consumption: < 175 mA muted 750 mA Full volume
- Conducted Spurious Emission: < - 70 dBm
- Antenna: SO239 panel socket
- External Speaker: 3.5 mm mono jack
- Microphone Port: 6 Way telephone style with rubber strain relief