With Enerdrive breaking into the 4WD canopy market in recent years, we have been consistently asked by manufactures and end users to come up with a compact power solution to operate all of the electrical equipment that is ending up in the back of these canopies. From a simple system to operate a fridge and a couple of lights to a full on power station, these are the type of systems we have been asked for.
After many brainstorming sessions and 3D modelling designs, Enerdrive have produced 3 models to cover just about any customer request for power in their canopies.
Introducing Enerdrives new canopy range, “The Explorer” “The Traveller” & “The Adventurer”.
The "Traveller" - This system is designed for the end user requiring a higher level of power requirements along with AC charging ability. The Traveller consists of the following items
- Enerdrive ePOWER 40A AC charger
- Simarine LCD Battery WIFI Monitoring System with option to incorporate individual load/charge information (Optional Water/Fuel Tank module also available)
- Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC40+ Vehicle/Solar Charger
- 1 x ePRO Plus Battery Monitor
- 4x Pre-wired Circuit Breakers for main power equipment
- 4 x Contura switches for Lights & Auxiliary loads
- Pre-wired Battery & Fridge Anderson Plugs (Explorer & Traveller only)
- Your choice of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices or mix it up with a 12v Output Socket
- Battery Reset button for kick starting your flat battery from the DC2DC Charger
The Monitor Upgrade - PICO’s display unit is made of a sleek anodized aluminum casing and a thick Gorilla® Glass with Anti-Reflective coating protecting the optically bonded high-contrast 3.5 inch IPS LCD display. It’s water and dust proof and can be mounted both indoors and outdoors. The screen brightness is automatically adjusted with a light sensor. The device is operated by four water tolerant CapSense® touch buttons.
The Pico system provides you with a simple overview of all important details regarding your battery (voltage, current, amp hours, battery capacity in%, battery temperature) and also tank level and temperature indications. Its expandable architecture allows adding up to 20 x SIMARINE shunts and modules to monitor up to 6 x battery banks, 14 x tanks, 10 temperatures, 20 x independent consumer and generators and 1 x Inclinometer sensor with pitch and roll readings.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.