Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
6 Tyre Sensors
The Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Australia Trusts
Safe-T-Tyre’s Tyre Pressure Monitoring System is the best way to extend the life of your tyres, increase fuel efficiency and increase your safety in the road. Simple to setup and use, this product is suitable for and used by cars, 4WD’s, motorhomes & caravans, trailers and more all across Australia
Available in packages of either four, six or eight sensors as standard, and this can be increased up to a maximum of 22 sensors for larger vehicles, trucks and buses.
What are the benefits of using a tyre pressure monitor?
- Be alerted to any unexplained drops in air pressure, potentially saving a tyre before it’s damaged beyond repair
- Monitor individual air pressures in each tyre as you drive in different conditions, and adjust them if necessary, optimising vehicle handling and extending tyre life
- Increase fuel efficiency – maintaining the tyre pressure at the proper level will improve mileage by lowering the fuel consumption.
Tyre Pressure Monitor System – Features
✓ 8-210 PSI
✓ DIY Easy Installation
✓ 200m Long Range
✓ Real Time Data
✓ Fast Leakage Alert
✓ Anti-theft Sensors
- Adjustable Alert LevelsContinuously monitors the pressure and temperature of your tow vehicle and caravan tyres.
- Audible alarm when the pressure drops below/rises above the set range or rises above the maximum temperature set.
- Small sensors that ‘lock’ onto the tyre.
- Available with 6 and 8 sensors, extra sensors available to purchase, expandable up to 22 tyres.
- Receiver included in the monitor, eliminating the need for an extra relay in most circumstances.
- Unit pre-programmed for easy installation.
- Extra relay available for seamless transition between trailers – eg. Change from caravan to boat trailer without having to remove any equipment.
- User-friendly monitor for a simple switch between vehicle and trailer to just vehicle when the caravan is parked.
- Compact monitor supplied with both plug in auxiliary charger and cables for hard wiring.
- Audible alarm if either the sensor or monitor batteries are running low.
- Monitor protective pouch.
- Spare pouch for valve caps, extra sensors and sensor allen key.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.