RHINO VORTEX RCH Black 3 Bar Roof Rack Kit (200 Series NO ROOF RAILS)
The Vortex RCH High Locking Leg roof rack system is specifically moulded to fit a select range of vehicles which feature factory mounting points. By attaching via your vehicle's mounting points, you can be assured of a perfect fit.
The high profile RCH Locking Legs are designed with a key locking system to reduce wind resistance and increase security. This unique design helps reduce noise without compromising durability and load carrying capacity
- Removeable and easy to install
- Locking cover with a compartment for an Allen key
- Suits Vortex, Heavy Duty Bars and Pioneer Systems using various QMFK spacers
- High profile 52mm / 2.05'' (low profile also available 37mm / 1.46'')
- Height adjustable using various QMFK spacers
- Suitable for heavy off-road use
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- Comes with 6 legs
- Assorted nuts and bolts for assembly
The Rhino-Rack Vortex bars can be purchased in black or silver and is cut to 7 different predefined lengths to suit different vehicles. All bars include the VGS rubber strip which has been designed to reduce wind drag and noise as well as providing added protection for your roof racks and load. All bars include end caps.
- Vortex Bars available to replace your current bars (sold individually)
- Bars come in black and silver colour options
- Bars are cut to predefined lengths and are priced accordingly
- All Vortex bars come with end caps
- All Vortex Bars come with the VGS strip
The RCP Base kits are used with Rhino-Rack's range of RC and RV roof rack systems. The kit consists of moulded pads and other various components which attach to the fixed mounting points on your vehicle's roof.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.