Light Bar - LED 23" 60w X Ray Vision
DLC (Combo Beam) Series Quad Optic Slimline
Rough enough for the outback, tough enough for you. Xray Vision lightbars and off-road driving lights are formed from materials including die-cast alloy, stainless steel, and hardened polycarbonate for maximum strength and durability. Xray Vision continue to develop lighting technology to create projectors and reflectors that not only give great distance performance but also the most advanced homogenous light distribution possible.
The Quad-optic LED Slimline driving lights are ideal for use in semi-rural areas, along the coastal roads and highways, through hinterland winding hills, and for exploring beaches and bush tracks after dark. Suitable for interstate highway trucks, touring 4WDs, or even the family off-road wagon.
The LED Slimline driving light range combines Xray Vision’s unique state-of-the-art Quad-optic LED Multiplexer Projection Technology with a slimline form-factor. Quad-optic LED multiplexer projection technology focuses all the light onto the road ahead into true spread and pencil beam patterns.
- Quad-optic LED Multiplexer Projection Technology
- Twelve high powered 5W LEDs
- Die-cast alloy housing, providing excellent thermal management and maximum light output
- Virtually unbreakable hardened polycarbonate lens
- High performance computer designed multiplexer projector, optical lens and reflectors
- Powder coated steel mounting brackets
- LEDs rated at 50,000 hour running life
- Rated to IP67 to resist dust and moisture
- Multivoltage 12–30VDC
3 YEAR WARRANTY
DLC601LED Combo beam pattern
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.