Clearview Towing Mirrors are your first and best choice to safely and reliably view past a towed caravan, boat or trailer. 100mm wider in standard driving position and extendable a further 100mm while towing. Housing adjustable flat and convex mirrors for perfect viewing angles while driving/towing and features a range of options such as heated glass, electric large mirror adjustment, power-fold, BSM & more. Clearview Mirrors, your first and best choice while towing!
Clearview Towing Mirrors are supplied with plug and play wiring for easy installation when supplied with features replacing identical existing side mirror features. This means the features listed below will only operate as described if the feature existed in your standard side mirrors prior to being replaced with Clearview Towing Mirrors.
Electrically (power) adjustable large flat mirror glass
Heated large flat mirror glass (optional for Ranger models with heated side mirrors) –
Turn signal (required by law when replacing side mirrors with indicators)
Convenient electric folding function, operated via a switch
- CAUTION: Electric with NO indicators is an extremely rare feature combination for the Colorado. As it is a legal requirement to have indicators on the side of the vehicle, please ensure the customer definitely does not have indicators in their standard side mirrors prior to ordering this part number.
- Heated Glass feature is optional for MY2017 onwards Holden Colorado LTZ models with heated side mirrors
- Power-fold is an optional plug and play feature for Holden Colorado LTZ and Z71 models with power-folding mirrors. UPGRADE OPTION: Upgrading LS and LT models to include power-fold is possible, however a Power-Fold Upgrade Wiring Kit also needs to be ordered. If you have a MY13 to MY16 Colorado and have an “empty” switch location, Kit No. 2 (SP-F-WK-02) includes the appropriate switch. If you are prepared and able (space permitting) to cut your own hole in the dashboard to instal a control switch, Kit No. 03 should be ordered. Alternatively, a switch fascia is available from Lightforce for the MY2017 on Holden Colorado and should be ordered with Kit No. 01 – SP-F-WK-01 (see above under ‘Accessories’ for the complete list of available Power-Fold Upgrade Kits). It is important to note that hard-wiring is required in this scenario only and we recommend the kit be installed by a registered auto-electrician. An additional 2 to 3 hours labour time will be required for the installation.
- This part is supplied with plug and play wiring for easy installation to replace electrically adjustable side mirrors as standard. However, can also be ordered with the Clearview Electric Kit (part no. SP-EK – to replace manually adjustable side mirrors with electrically adjustable Clearview Towing Mirrors. Hard-wiring is required in this scenario only and we recommend the installation be done by a registered auto electrician. An additional 2 to 3 hours labour should be allowed for the installation.
- All indicators (turn signals) can be up1-to-2 Function Clearance Light Upgrade Wiring Kit (part no. SP-D-WK-01 – RRP $100.00).graded to also perform as a clearance or daytime running light with the addition of the
ADDITIONAL HARD-WIRING OPTIONS
If your standard side mirrors do not have indicators, but you would like indicators as a feature of your Clearview Towing Mirrors, then please contact us or your local Clearview Authorised Dealer prior to ordering to ensure the correct wiring plugs are supplied.
NOTE: Hard-wiring at additional costs by a registered auto-electrician is required in this scenario only. We do not provide this service.