CLEARVIEW TOWING MIRRORS
All Clearview Towing Mirrors are backed 100% and come with a full 3 year product warranty.*(Conditions apply)
All returns, for warranty claims and repair work, are actioned promptly and efficiently at Clearview’s Melbourne factory to ensure minimal customer inconvenience.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Clearview Towing Mirrors Pty Ltd trading as Clearview Accessories (“Clearview”) warrants that, during the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty parts, manufacture or workmanship.
- The Warranty Period for:
- Clearview Towing Mirrors is 12 months from the date of purchase. To extend this warranty a further 24 months for a total 36 month warranty, the warranty card provided with your purchase must be completed and returned to us with a copy of your dated proof of purchase within 14 days of date of purchase;
- the Clearview Easy Slide is 36 months from the date of purchase; and
- all other products is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is valid only for products that are purchased new and unused
- in Australia or New Zealand; and
- sourced from Clearview.
- The customers must provide the original proof of purchase which demonstrates compliance with the above conditions to receive any services under this warranty.
- This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
- The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
- normal wear and tear;
- abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions;
- servicing or modification of the product other than by Clearview or their authorised dealers;
- use of the Product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices that are not
to Clearview specifications; or
- shipment or other transit.
- This warranty is to be read together with any benefits that Clearview may provide to a consumer under statute.
- This clause relates to goods supplied in Australia only: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- You have rights and benefits under the consumer laws in your jurisdiction. Without detracting from these rights or benefits, Clearview excludes all liability in respect of the Product for any other loss which is not reasonably foreseeable from a failure of this product, which may include liability for negligence, loss of expenditure associated with the product and loss of enjoyment.
- Instructions for making a warranty claim are included in the enclosed materials. If the warranty claim is not accepted:
- Clearview will inform the Customer;
- If requested to do so by the Customer, Clearview will repair the Product provided you pay the usual charges for such repair; and
- If applicable the customer will be responsible for all costs associated with collection of the Product from Clearview.
The process of making a warranty claim is as follows
- You must inform Clearview or a Clearview Authorised Dealer as soon as the warranty claim arises and provide a written description of the fault;
- You must send to Clearview or a Clearview Authorised Dealer your original proof of purchase, EXTENDED WARRANTY CARD and your written description of the fault (including image samples and any other relevant materials); and ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ACROSS ALL PRODUCTS
- Subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, you may be liable for all packaging, freight and insurance costs for transit of the Product to Clearview.
If the warranty claim is accepted Clearview will, subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, at its cost:
- repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship; and
- return the Product to you.
- Any and all claims made for warranty that fall outside the warranty jurisdiction, Clearview ask; For the customer to cover any labour charges incurred by authorised dealers and outside parties for repair.