One of our best fridges, is also our smallest. The 15 litre Roadie really is best in class. It has an extensively modified and Bushman approved cooling system to reduce energy consumption. This will save you power, improve cooling performance and increase the life of your compressor and will opperate up to a 30 degree angle.
Keep a Bushman Roadie close and handy in your 4WD, RV, car, truck or agricultural equipment as the perfect centre console style fridge. The Roadie is also backed up by a full 3 year warranty and lifetime support from Bushman approved workshops Australia wide. And yes, you can use the Roadie as a dedicated freezer too.
Big 15 litre capacity - With 31cm of internal height, the Bushman Roadie is tall enough to stand up 1.25L soft drinks, champers and wine bottles.
Custom Bushman cooling system - Get faster cool-down, use less power and greatly extend the life of your compressor with the Roadies superior ventilation, air-flow and upgraded thermostat.
Enhanced features - It’s easy to see why people love this fridge. Insulated drink holders, a tie-down kit, shoulder carry strap and more. We’ve thought of everything so you can get the most out of your fridge investment.
And yes, you can use the Roadie as a dedicated freezer too
2021 Model Includes
- FREE Transit Cover
- FREE Tie Down Brackets
- FREE Padded Shoulder Carry Strap
- FREE Stainless Steel Cam Buckle Straps
Easy to Use
- 15 Litre overall capacity
- Taller design 380mm high to accomodate 1.25L soft drink bottles
- Insulated drink holders to keep your drinks cooler
- Narrow design to fit anywhere
- Magnetic lid seal
- Reversible lid hinges
Light on Power
- Custom and oversize ventilation on the front and sides
- Wire on tube condenser for faster heat release and to reduce dust build up
- Average 0.58 Amp/hr over 24hrs (25º ambient, 4º fridge, 12V system)
- Genuine Bushman approved cooling system
- Modified thermostat settings and software
- Full 3 Year Warranty
- Local Australian quality control
- Nidec Danfoss compressor
- Custom soft rubber feet absorb vibrations
- Extra ventilation reduces heat to increase compressor life
- Powder-coated steel cabinet
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop 4x4 and Outdoor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.